Shredder Waste Paper provides a secure shredding service for businesses of all sizes
Our shredding services keep you compliant with data protection legislation. Businesses big and small across South East England rely on our efficient service to manage the disposal of their sensitive material. From archive clearance and commercial businesses to home offices and domestic personal documents, we securely dispose of confidential information to strict industry standards.
How the Data Protection Act 1988 impacts you
Your confidential documents, records and data contain sensitive information so it is essential that their destruction is carried out in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988. This legislation requires appropriate management and procedures to be in place to prevent accidental loss, damage or destruction of confidential data. It also safeguards against unauthorised access and theft.
Not only do you need to manage the secure disposal of sensitive data, redundant or broken equipment that the information is stored on must also be disposed of properly. Failure to destroy all the information can result in Crown Court Prosecution and unlimited fines of up to £500,000 including personal compensation claims.
Comprehensive document shredding at a competitive price
Abiding by the law shouldn’t have to take up a large portion of your budget. Our competitive pricing structures and packages mean you can afford peace of mind for total destruction and recycling of your confidential data.
Staples, paperclips, treasury tags, folders – we’ll take it all. Our all-inclusive packages are popular with both home based offices and large businesses plus everything we destroy is guaranteed with a certificate of destruction. Providing you with our excellent value sacks and security seals, we can tailor our services to meet your exact requirements.
The Complete Document and Data Destruction Service
- Secure document shredding
- Certified destruction
- Audit trials
- Site surveys
- Waste paper recycling
- WEEE destruction
- Hard drive destruction
- CD & DVD destruction
- Collection service
- Supervised destruction
- Compliant with data protection legislation and BS15713:2009 security shredding standards
- Product and Branded Goods Destruction Service
Collections of Confidential Waste Paper & Data
- Supply of our specialised Polypropylene sacks with security seals
- Archive boxes
- Lockable wheelie bins
- Lockable data consoles
- Archive Clearances – industrial size wheeled bins/cages and roll-on-roll-offs
- Give us a call and deliver yourself
- Supervised shredding by appointment
- Collections tailor-made to suit your requirements, one-offs, weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Set days and times available for your convenience
- Incineration service available