Comprehensive shredding and destruction service
Shredder waste paper provides secure off site shredding and destruction of confidential waste, safely and securely to industry standards. Certified secure shredding is carried out with industrial machinery, ensuring security from collection to destruction. All shredding is guaranteed with a certificate of destruction for complete peace of mind.
Contact us to discuss a bespoke service for your requirements, whether it’s the destruction of confidential documents to the Removal and recycling of old IT equipment.
Commercial shredding packages for personal and confidential paperwork
- One off or regular collection packages to suit your needs and specifications
- Secure sacks, wheeled bins or cages provided free of charge
- Cross cut shred
- Duty of Care Waste Transfer Note
- Certificate of Destruction
- Recycling by approved partners
Making sure your data stays confidential
- Double-locked vehicles with GPS tracking
- Secure storage consoles and bins for confidential data
- Documents destroyed in compliance with BS EN15713
- ICO Registered and compliant
- CCTV Surveillance at all times
Confidential waste bins, data consoles and containers
Shredder Waste Paper provides a complete range of secure consoles, bins and containers compliant with data protection.
Designed to store bulk volume of confidential documents complete with lock and paper slot, available in a range of sizes, complete with lock and paper slot available
2 WHEELED BINS
|120||107h x 58w x 74d||2 Sacks|
|140||106h x 48w x 54 d||3 Sacks|
|240||93h x 48w x 54d||4 -5 Sacks|
Under Data Protection, documents for destruction should not be left unsecured; our lockable bins provide a secure place in an office environment or secure storage area for multiple staff to clear documents prior to destruction.
4 WHEELED BINS
|660||121h x 137w x 78d||16 Sacks|
|1100||130h x 137w x 112d||Up to 30 Sacks >500kgs|
The four wheeled bins are designed for bulk clearances of documents. Loose documents, archive boxes, leaver arch files etc can be placed into these bins for complete ease of use.